Replace the current light source of your enlarger with a long-term stable modern LED panel light.|
Individual adaptation is supplied by Heiland electronic.
Using LEDs with the primary colors red, green, and blue allows controlling white light for focusing, as well as controlling any color separately.
Even mixed light consisting of green and blue is possible.
The luminous colors are adjusted for multigrade paper and deviate at most +/-2 nanometers from the specified wavelength.
Precise switching on and off is easily possible even without a shutter.
Gradation and intensity can be adjusted reproducibly.
Version for Dunco 66/II und 67/II:
The lamp and the filter module are replaced by highintensity LEDs.
The existing mixing box remains.
The module is installed by the user. Power is supplied via the lamp socket.
For controlling the light source you will need one of the following adapters, which both are also available in our shop:
LED Controller Unit for Timer and Analysers (Fotoimpex order number 59155 ) :
Exposure time is controlled by a timer or an analyzer, which you already own.
Luminous colors, paper grade and intensity are adjusted with radio buttons in this separate control unit.
Large red digits indicate the pre-selected settings.
LED Controller Unit for Heiland Splitgrade System (Fotoimpex order number 59150 ):
Control by a Heiland Splitgrade system via an interface.
All adjustments are made centrally at the Splitgrade control unit.
This is the most convenient solution for your darkroom.
An overview of the benefits:
- Full contrast control of gradation 00 ... 5
- No light drift: stable light from 0.1 seconds on guarantees reproducible enlargement
- No fan: enlargement without vibration, noise, or dispersion of dust
- No heating of the negative, which prevents focus shift
- Easier positioning of paper and tools for dodging due to an integrated red light
- Extremely exposure- effective - allows significantly shorter exposure times than halogen light
- Variable exposure intensity for different magnification scales
- Replacing lamps is no longer necessary
- White light facilitates focusing
- Even illumination up to the corners
- Ideal solution for archives – no thermal strain of glass-plate negatives
- Long-living, solid metal construction