Small, diffuse light source as a perfect tool for preflashing black and white paper or film.|
Just hold this small diffuse lightsource over your paper or fix it under your enlarger head, chose a time on the device´s control panel and start the exposure.
- Makes flashing and fogging easy - no need to remove the negative or use a separate enlarger
- Electronically stabilised light source for repeatable and consistent results
- Light source is small (40x40x20mm, 1.5x1.5x0.8 inches) and lightweight, making it easy to mount almost anywhere
- Battery-operated - inherently safe and portable.
- Built in timer with a range of 1.0 to 84 seconds
- Accurate and repeatable timing with 0.1 second accuracy
- Test strip generation in 0.1 and 0.5 stop steps for quick and easy determination of exposure
- Filters for intensity and colour control can easily be fitted to the light source
- Single PP3 type battery (included) provides long life and is easily replaceable. Rechargeable types can be used.
- Illuminated tactile switches, splashpoof case.