The device simultaneously turns and tilts the film developing tank and adheres to the necessary phases of standstill.
This creates a movement similar to manual development. Agitation is however controlled much more precisely. Together with the integrated calculator for temperature compensation your negatives will bedeveloped reproducibly and conveniently in the future.
You can directly transfer already determined parameters for film development; programming only consists of entering the data. Several individual development modes are supported by small external memory modules.
If you temporarily do not need the TAS, you can also easily fit it into a shelf. The device is easily transportable and can even be powered by a car battery.
Version for Kindermann and Hewes tank system:
With this TAS-version you can develop your films using stainless steel tanks by Kindermann and Hewes.
Tanks with a capacity of up to three 35mm films or three spirals are supported. Upon request, we can also offer a special version for the 120 tank system.
An overview of the benefits:
- Better acutance of the negatives due to a process of agitation with phases of standstill
- Noticeably cheaper than classic rotational film
- Developing tanks already at hand can be used
- Reproducible development results
- Development of 35mm film, roll film, and 4x5” sheet film
- Small footprint
- Supports multiple users due to removable storage
- Ideal for the zone system and two-bath development
- Compensates total development time depending on programmed temperature
- Transportable – can also be used in campers with 12V supply
- Solid, long-living metal construction
Let us know if you are playing with the idea of getting a TAS Film Processor and we love to speak to you about the technical details personally.