Please note that the shipping costs must be calculated separately, as the item will be shipped with a forwarding agent!|
Premium washer for archival washing of fiber prints, made in Germany by Kienzle Phototechnik.
Up to 5 prints can be washed simultaneously, each in its seperate washing chamber in order to prevent chemical decomination and to ensure a safe washing without the prints sticking together in a continuosly jetflow of fresh water.
(If placed u-shaped over two compartments paper sizes up to 110x160cm / 43,3x63inch can be washed.)
Washer models of system "Air" achieve increased water current and movement of the pictures inside by airintake.
As an further option an airpump can be added to increase the airflow. The stronger water current will increase the efficiency of the washing and also reduce the amount of needed water from 6 l/min to 2l/min.
This pump is also available in our shop.vPlease notethat there is a special version for the W110 washer.
- for formats up to 80x110cm / 31,5x43,3inch
- size of the inner compartment: about 82x117cm
- 5 separate chambers for washing papers
- Gardena connecting system for water connections
- stable, solid und beautiful housing made from transparent plexiglass
- a plexiglass cover prevents the pictures within the washer from swimming out of the top